On the 24th of april we will host our next meetup.
The time of the meetup is 7pm and it will be held at T-Centralen(Flyg).
If you have anything you would like to ask or just have a chat with us in the board or with other likeminded people feel free to drop by!
We’ll have a guided tour at Fotografiska 18 april meeting at 10:45. The exhibitions feature the photographers Andreas Serrano and Martin Parr. We’ll have a lunch afterwards so it’s a great moment to meet.
The guided tour is offered to our members, but everyone stands for the entrance ticket.
You can join here (or by mailing us): https://www.facebook.com/events/748515318587138/
Tonight the board will be at Data, Meta. If you would like to ask us anything or just meet other nembers of Knepp, feel free to drop by at 7pm, see you there!
Please attend on the facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/399813243513475 event so that we know how many will show up.
We’ve changed location to data in Meta.
Tomorrow should be an incredible day, warm and sunny! 17°C… wwwhat? No joke..! So to celebrate this crazy day of spring what about a good photowalk? It’s Sunday after all
For those who want to know more about us it is a perfect moment to meet and take some pictures! The event is open to all. Hope to see you
On sunday the 8th we will arrange a photowalk . We will meet up at 2pm outside the metro station Gamla stan at the exit which is towards the sea and city hall. Please attend on our facebook event so that we know how many we can expect to show up.
A few pictures from our autumn photowalk on Kungsholmen!
Discover them in Gallery
Do you have some stuff you want to share? You are welcome to add yours, send it to us!
Promised long ago, here it is…
Ladies and gentlemen welcome, Knepp’s Photo Gallery is now open!!
For the Premiere and the vernissage we inaugurate this great event with the results of another great event: our Kamera Roulette contest. We don’t reveal the winner here… check it out in GALLERY!
Many news! After big works the website has been notably refreshed.. a new life!
- Lab booking: members can now book the photo lab online! Read more here.
- Mobile-friendly CSS design, try it from phone and tablets!
- Free account: anyone can now register without passing by the memberships.
- Registered users can post comments in the news and participate to forums.
- Forums are opened to all: try them!
- Memberships: removed “Interested in Knepp” level. It is replaced with the free account. In addition you can activate your membership.
- Language: to make it easier for foreign students the main language is now English. Some sections also exist in Swedish.
- About section refreshed – read our FAQ
- Gallery: work in progress, more to come very soon!
- Registration, login, profiles embedded in Knepp’s theme.
Secured registration with Captcha. A bit annoying but prevents (a bit) from fakes and spamming bots.
- Newsletter: subscription at registration or directly with email
- News section updated with categories
- Board section refreshed
Comments are welcome!
On monday it is time for Kårens dag (Union day with THS) to take place in Nymble. You’ll find us in the pub!
We’re planning on starting the preparations at 10am as Kårens dag starts at 11am and we aim at packing down and moving everything back to the darkroom around 4pm.
Come and meet us!
Big news! The booking system for our photo lab and darkroom is now online!
We are now more people using the lab. Excellent! To avoid time-collisions with other members please book a time-slot before going to the lab. Book from our new PhotoLab page or from the side bar.
For this you need a Membership with Lab access. If you didn’t activate it yet, no worry. Register now for a free account and contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will update it.
Ultimately we have been working a lot to reconfigure our web and mail services with our new internet provider one.com. Some work is now ongoing on the website, which may cause some temporary disorder. We are making knepp.se better, keep in touch!